Nordic Walking provides an all-over body workout for people of all ages and fitness levels
Nordic Walking is an activity that can be performed almost anywhere by anyone – there are no real age limits for this.
By promoting outdoor activities you are getting closer to nature and leaving all the stresses and strains behind you – those endorphins kick in and you start to feel good.
Here are some reasons to go Nordic Walking:
- Activates 90% of your muscles
- Burns up to 46% more calories than walking
- Increases aerobic effect up to 25% more than walking
- Decreases load and strain on the lower body
- Tones up arms, shoulders and back muscles
- Improves lateral mobility of the spine
- Develops core stability and strength
- Promotes an upright posture
Within one session you will understand the basics and be ready to walk within a group.
Often groups are split by age and levels of fitness.
The younger groups will be taken through a more advanced level of Nordic Walking whilst the older folk can take it more leisurely yet still getting a good workout.
Sessions last 1hr 15 mins
Our Training Studio is where we review exercise programmes, discuss nutrition and wind down at the end of the day in the Sauna.
€65 per session
1 hour one to one personal training session with a bespoke training plan and agreed objectives
All personal training is carried out in my personal training studio